Adsense

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Scintillating Designs with Fruits and Vegetables

Scintillating Designs with Fruits and Vegetables

Continuing on my efforts to bring you the best of this Art of Vegetable and Fruit Carvings, I was browsing through various designs made from Fruits and Vegetables and came across some great videos which had some superb designs and forms created by the artists. Here are some of those videos brought for you. I am sure you are going to be as amazed as I was when I watched the exquisite carving techniques used by the Artists, so enjoy these videos.

New Design Petal Shaped Paw Paw using Pappaya! 
******
This is an amazing Zucchini Flower!
 
*****
You can't take your eyes of this beautiful Rose carving using a Radish! So well carved!
 
*****
Rose Flower using Potato? Amazing this one!
 
***** 
I just couldn't take my eyes off these Pruning Flowers created from Bulb Onions!
*****
This is another new style carved flower using a Zucchini, so delicately carved!
 
*****
Superb Fan Flower using Fennel Aniseed!
 
*****
This is another amazing Flower carved from Potato!
*****
Scintillating display of carving to create a Paprika Flower!
*****
I am sure you must have liked all these videos which I selected from many others I have chosen and will bring them to you very soon. 
HAPPY CARVING!

No comments:

Post a Comment