Adsense

Friday, August 21, 2015

8th Successful Year Of My Vegetable and Fruit Carvings Blog

8th Successful Year Of My Vegetable and Fruit Carvings Blog.

 

 First of all let me thank all my Friends, Fans, Relatives, Well-Wishers and especially those hundreds of Vegetable and Fruit Carving and Food Art Artists, because of whom this Blog has completed 7 successful years and enters its 8th year.

The Wonderful Thai Art of Vegetable and Fruit Carving has been an inspiration for me ever since I got to know about it from a friend of mine who is a Chef and we had met 7 years ago. As he described to me the Art and I also saw some of the carvings which he and his wife who is actually from Thailand had created to decorate the simple evening get together meeting I had with him, the art caught my fancy and ever since my romance with this Art has never died. 

Very Happy to say that this Blog today has registered its 201st Post with this announcement message and has had 2,29,599 page views as at the time of writing this post, from visitors from over 193 different countries all over the world. 

My Facebook Page for this Blog which you can access at - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Vegetable-and-Fruit-Carvings/288832714493988 has received 4,748 likes from wonderful people like you with thousands of you reading the posts every week. 

 It has been my endeavor to bring the best of the information of this art to the visitors besides portraying the the profiles of so many of my wonderful Artist Friends on Facebook through specific pages dedicated to them and their art. They are the ones that have brought life and action to my Blog for which I am ever obliged. 

This all the more gives me greater motivation and strength to get more information to the reader and promote more profiles of young, new and successful upcoming Vegetable and Fruit Carving Artists on this blog. I conclude by assuring you that it will always be my effort to bring to you the best. 

Your continued patronage, Best Wishes , Motivation and Blessings are solicited as always! 

Warm Regards, God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment