Adsense

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Art in Fruit and Vegetables by ItalyPaul

Art in Fruit and Vegetables by ItalyPaul

Continuing on my efforts to bring to you the best of the Vegetable and Fruit Carving Videos ans lessons that I keep scanning and viewing, here is a set of some fantastic videos on Vegetable Carving by ItalyPaul. Enjoy the videos. I have selected only some of the best I liked, but you are welcome to subscribe to the channel and enjoy the rest of the videos, which I am sure you will like!

Art In Cucumber Show - Vegetable Carving Rose Tutorial  ********

 Art In Radish Flowers | Vegetable Carving Flower Roses Garnish | Party Food Decoration  ******

Art In White Radish Rose Flower | Vegetable Carving Garnish | Roses Garnish *******

Art In Cucumber Turtles | Vegetable Carving Garnish | Party Food Decoration | Italypaul.co.uk *******

Art In Cucumber Tomato Show - Vegetable Carving Rose Garnish ********

Art In Beetroot Rose Flower | Vegetable Carving Garnish | Roses Garnish (Italypaul) ********

I am sure you will have liked the selected videos. Look forward to my next post with other Fruit Carving videos from ItalyPaul.

No comments:

Post a Comment