Adsense

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

My Vegetable And Fruit Carving Facebook Page

My Vegetable And Fruit Carving Facebook Page

I thank all my Friends, readers, and patrons for their continued support, motivation, guidance, which has prompted me to create this page not only for all readers but specially for those fans and readers on Facebook who were a special source of inspiration for me to take up this wonderful Art of Vegetable and Fruit carving as a topic for my Blog as well as learn it myself and my daughter Mansi who also has taken a liking for this wonderful art.

Besides my Blog you can now catch all latest updates and also share more information about this art on this Facebook page at 


I will continue to post the best of the inforamtion on my Blog as well as keep you updated on the Facebook Page as well. You may also follow me on Twitter here....

 

Keep a watch for some great new posts coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment