Adsense

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Khun Narata and her Fantastic Work of Carving

Continuing on my efforts to portray the work of Established and growing Fruit, Vegetable and Soap carving artists from all over the work on my blog, today I take this opportunity to bring to you this wonderful Artist Khun Narata and her work to you all. This multi-faceted artist is aTeacher, Regional Marketing at International Carving Association, KIWI & KOM - KOM PRODUCTS CO.,LTD.

Besides this she is involved on a host of activities which you can check out on her Profile at Khun Narata
In this Post I will highlight some of her exquisite work of Carvings in Vegetables, Fruits, and Soap Carving. I am sure all Carving enthusiasts know her well enough on Facebook, but this is my effort to bring to the public some of her best works on one page. There is a lot more you can see about her Carving Skills at her Profile page on Facebook.
I leave you now to enjoy some of her wonderful work of carving, as I will first portray some of her fruit carvings, carving displays, and soap carvings here.

I have posted only some of her best carvings which I liked and also given the direct link of that respective album on the heading and the images so you can enjoy the innumerable work of art she has created at your leisure!


WONDERFUL WATERMELON CARVINGS


***************
**************
**********
*****************
FANTASTIC SOAP CARVINGS

**********
************
***************
******************
SOME FANTASTIC CARVING DISPLAYS!

*************
************
*************
****************
GREAT PAPAYA CARVINGS!

**********
**************
*************
SOME MORE GREAT PUMPKIN CARVINGS!

*************
**************
****************
There is so much this Artist churns out every now and then and yet you don't tire watching her exquisite carving work. It is such artits that keep this fine Art of Vegetable and Fruit Carving alive. I wish her all the best in her work and we look forward to watching her give us more such wonderful work to watch and get inspired! All the Kest Khun Narata!

In my next post I will give more information about some wonderful carving tools she has for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment