Adsense

Monday, January 9, 2012

Amazing Soap Carvings by Nitda Phongcharern

Amazing Soap Carvings by Nitda Phongcharern
I have always been imspired by the work of so many Fruit and Vegetable Carving Artists on Facebook, and tried to portray their work in my blog. Here once again is a series of fantastic carvings by my favorite artist Amazing Carvings by Nitda Phongcharern. Once in every few days she brings out some classic carvings both in Vegetable and Fruit carvings as well as Soap carvings. Here I have only taken some of her best soap carvings which she has posted recently in her album so that all of you Fruit, Vegetable and Soap Carving enthusiasts can take a look at her fantastic work. I don't need to comment on her art as the work speaks clearly for a lot of dedication and love for her art, along with painstaking skill that goes into each carving!
I am sure along with me there will be a lot of other Carving enthusiasts who will get together with me in thanking her and congratulating her on her great work. Keep inspiring us with more of your work Nitda!


Those who want to take a look at her other work may catch her at her Facebook Profile..
Nitda Phongcharern

I leave it to you to enjoy her work of art!
**************************
************************
*****************
******************
***************
****************
*****************
****************
***************
****************
****************
Those who want to take a look at her other work may catch her at her Facebook Profile..
Nitda Phongcharern
My next post portrays some of her best Vegetable and Fruit Carvings!

No comments:

Post a Comment