4. Continue to the third layer of petals. Then prepare to carve several layers into a bowl shape.
5. Make rows of small designs downwards, working gingerly in-between the long outer petals.
6. The depth and the curve give the desired dimensions.
7. Start the outwards layer of petals.
8. Create large petals to offset the detailed designs of the center. Continue with leaves and clusters of buds as you please.
Hope you like these carving instructions. For further details you may read the actual site at -Another Watermelon Carving by Narongwacha Broytubtim.