Adsense

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Great Carvings by Pavel Hrcan

Great Carvings by Pavel Hrcan

Continuing on my effort to bring to you all the best of Vegetable and Fruit Carvings, I was amazed at the wonderful carvings which Pavel posted recently. As you are all aware Pavel Hrcan is one of my favorite Artists, and I have been constantly trying to post the best of the carvings by various artists on this blog. Extremely sorry for the long gap due to my own sickness, as I was unwell and also am undergoing Training as well as Certification in Six Sigma and will be a Certified Black Belt shortly. Well, reasons apart, I could not stay away from my love for blogging, especially on my most favorite subject of Vegetable and Fruit Carvings!. As usual I was glancing through Facebook and found some of the best carvings i have seen from Pavel Hrcan and just couldn't stop posting them here for you all. I am sure you will like them as much as I do. Well if you need any more information about Pavel Hrcan and his work, feel free to visit his profile at Pavel Hrcan.

Enjoy these work of art, while I go out and collect more of them for you.

Yes Pavel You are the Best so let it keep coming! We never Tire watching your Work!


























































































































































































I never tire watching these wonderful work of art from Pavel, and I am sure you too would not. So here I am off to get some more of such wonderful works of art from other artists as well. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment