Adsense

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Carvings by Giovanni Cambria

In my continued effort to portray the art of Fantastic Fruit and Vegetable Carving Artist who I have made friends on Facebook, here is one more small Review of the Work done by Giovanni Cambria. I have not been able to collect more personal details but have links to some of his fantastic Videos, and also Images which I have portrayed here.




















You may get all further details of his fantastic work and images at his site at

Giovanni Cambria

One of his videos which is my favorite is shown here below and I am sure you will like it.



/***********\

Some his Carvings which I have liked the most are shown below.


















































Many more Images and Videos at his own site at Giovanni Cambria

We wish him all the best and it has and will be a privilege and pleasure to portray the art of such artists on my Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment