Adsense

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Some Fantastic Carvings by Pavel Hrcan

I have been an active member on Facebook, and tried to portray the great works of some of the fantastic artists in Vegetable and Fruit Carving on Facebook in my Blog. Continuing, on this I have found some exquisite carvings done by Pavel Hrcan which I have published here. They are a treat to watch and by the very look of the carvings we can know the amount of dedication, patience and study that has gone into each carving. I have no words to describe the beauty of those carvings so I will leave you to enjoy the fantastic carvings. I you would like to have more information about these carvings or know more about Pavel Hrcan you could catch him on Facebook at Pavel Hrcan

Pavel Hrcan



















 
Some of the best Carving I liked personally.



















































































































































I am sure you will all love the above exquisite works by Pavel and for any more information or to see more about Pavel and his works you may go to Pavel Hrcan .

No comments:

Post a Comment