Adsense

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Temple of Thai - A Site Review.

In my endeavor to give you the best of the information about this wonderful Art of Vegetable and Fruit Carving, I have thought of writing short reviews of various sites which i found to be the best on the Internet. My views are only my opinions and it is my endeavor to bring to the reader the best information without any prejudice or bias. With so much information available on the the Internet , it becomes very cumbersome for the reader to pick out specif information from millions of pages, so I thought i would present these short reviews of the best sites I have found on this subject. In this my intention is very mutually unbiased, and it will be my privilege to portray the information from those sites in brief and thereby also give you the direct link to that particular page on the respective site. Hope you all enjoy this series of reviews!

One particular site I have always found to be very impressive, and full to the brim with information , and products available with reference to this fantastic are is  .


The Vegetable and Fruit Carving Home page gives you a fantastic array of topics such as given below which again deals in detail with various links therein. Products are available online, and one can spend hours reading through each section without getting bored and always finding something new! Find everything you need to get started in the art of fruit & vegetable carving. Browse our selection of illustrated carving books and individual tools and tool sets imported from Thailand.

The Home page can be found at 





Also benefit from their information through their  Newsletter at the below given link


Not the least to mention they also have a fantastic Thai Food store where you will find a fantastic array of items, all authentically Thai! Check it out at 


I am sure you are going to enjoy your trip down Thai Lane on this wonderful site! have a great time!

2 comments:

  1. There is an absolutely beautiful short video (http://pepfly.com/v/17015) that demonstrates how to carve roses into the inner rind of a watermelon. The artist is someone named Vid Nicolic. It is quite meditative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Meghan, that video was just too good. I am trying to post it in my next post with due credits to you. Thank you!

    Regards

    Sachin

    ReplyDelete