Adsense

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Great Vegetable Fruit Carving Videos

Here are a collection of some great Vegetable Fruit carving videos I just saw, and liked them so much I thought of posting them here for my wonderful audiences! Have a great time Friend!

Watermelon Fruit Carving
The watermelon carving I did. One side has roses, and the other shows the "I love you" sign in sign-language.



************************************
Pumpkin Carvings
Pumpkin carving pictures from pumpkingutter.com. a video.



*************************************
Guinness World Record - Fastest Pumpkin Carving
Stephen Clarke's world record performance for fastest pumpkin carving.



*************************************
Koumnaki's Pumpkin Carving
Some great Vegetable Fish carvings

*************************************
Spectacular Vegetable and Fruit Carvings - too pretty to eat!

*************************************
Some more great Vegetable Carvings in this video.


************************************
I'm going out to look out for some exception videos, so till then have a great time Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment